Thursday 3 May 2012

Jemma & Liam 12th November 2011 Roberts Restaurant


Love love loved this couple! What absolute sweethearts, and a super sweet cake to match.
We received a lovely message from Jemma after the wedding, which just makes our hearts sing!

"We really had a wonderful day and really appreciated all your help and
support in the process, I know I must have been a more 'indecisive'
bride, and I was absolutely blown away by how stunning the cake was.
It was everything I had hoped for and envisaged, and had so many
comments on how beautiful it looked!
By all accounts it tasted delicious, I had so many compliments on it,
so thank you for helping to make our wedding so wonderful. I will
definitely be back as I need to eventually have a slice of your cakes
myself!
I have no hesitation in recommending you, and I look forward to
working with you again!"









No comments:

Post a Comment